Röntgen moves to CCW


In the new part of the Congress Centre Würzburg a board informs visitors about the sensational discovery of the X-Rays on November 8, 1895 made by Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen and the Roentgenmemorial, that is just 500 meters away from CCW in the building of the former Institute of Physics of the University Würzburg.

The city of Würzburg in cooperation with Röntgenkuratorium Würzburg e. V. honors this discovery with the attachment of this board in the new CCW, which was installed on September 6, 2016.